In order for us to provide our customers with OUTSTANDING SERVICE, please have the following tasks completed, and the following items available, when you visit the Technology Support Center for assistance:
1. Be sure that you have a current backup of all of your personal documents, images, etc... and have this data with you!
2. For any software you would like installed; Operating Systems, (i.e. Microsoft Windows) or applications (i.e. Microsoft Office) you MUST bring your Installation media (Preferably on a flash drive). For Windows 8 and 10, you can download the software from Microsoft's website, provided that you have the correct license for it.
3. Be sure to bring the recovery media that you have created based on the instruction that your machine's manufacturer provided. If you have not created this media, or you are not aware of how to do this process, TSC technicians will be more than happy to assist you in this process. Please be aware that this will need to be completed before we can continue with the repair of your machine.
4. Bring the battery charger for your machine.
5. Your machine should be in good physical condition.(No broken screens or dismantled parts etc.)